Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend Getaway

Last weekend my hubby & I went to Dallas for a weekend getaway. We stayed with our Dallas family, Dave & Paula. They’re really not related to us but while I was living in Dallas, they treated me like family and I even lived with them for a year before I moved back home. It is always so much fun to go back and visit with them. I always look forward to our visits.


Our main goal for going to Dallas last weekend was to do some Christmas shopping but we ended up only buying for ourselves…which is usually the case. We went to Denton on Saturday to meet up with my best friend from college, Bonny, and her new hubby, Kirk. It was so nice to visit with them and catch up. Then we went to a UNT football…they aren’t very good this year…so we stayed until halftime then left to do more shopping. We ate like pigs all weekend! I loved it. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment