Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Time!!!

I finally got my Christmas tree up and decorated this past weekend. I love Christmas time, but I was determined to not put up my tree and decorations until after Thanksgiving.

My Christmas tree is so special…it tells our love story…of all the exciting places my hubby & I have traveled to… Every vacation we go on I always pick up a Christmas ornament.

We also got married a week before Christmas (almost 3 years ago) so of course we had a beautiful Christmas wedding. Some of my closest friends gave us an ornament shower and I just love putting all those beautiful ornaments on my tree every year that our beloved friends and family gave us… It’s so special.

Steven gave me this ornament the day we got married.




We went to the Bahamas for our honeymoon and swam with the dolphins. We stayed at a Sandals Resort...it was beautiful. I wish we were there now!


We went to Vegas for our 1st anniversary (Dec. '07)



This ornament was giving to us by Paula & Dave when we moved into our new home last year!


My dream is to someday go back to NYC during Christmas time!

1 comment:

  1. We have the same "First Christmas" swing ornament, and the same bride and groom! :-) Can't wait to find time to get our tree up!

    ReplyDelete