Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

What a day! I love Christmas..it's so fun, especially as a kid. But, man it's a lot of work! We had our big Christmas get together Thursday night. There were about 30 family and friends at our house. We had so much fun. Lots of food, fun, and laughs. But it was also a very long and tiring day. I was exhausted when it was all over.

Then came Christmas Eve, we had 4 stops to make. Everything went smoothly. We really have such wonderful families.

Today, we've made 3 stops, we're taking a little rest then will go to Steven's parents for Christmas with them tonight. I love getting together and visiting with everyone, it just drains you when it's all over.

I'm already thinking about after Christmas shopping. Unfortunately, our pre-lit Christmas blew some lights...so now we have to buy another one. I'm hoping I can find a cheap one.

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment