Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Break 2011

So, Spring Break is here and I’m loving it! I kicked off my SB by watching Gage play his first baseball game of the season then went fishing with my wonderful hubby. He did the fishing and I soaked up the sun. Sunday I hit the road for Mississippi to visit my best friend Jessica. I had such a wonderful time catching up with Jess and watching her beautiful daughter Mary Ella entertain us. Jessica’s mom, Linda, was also in town for the weekend so it was nice to catch up with her as well. Linda also watched ME while Jess and I went shopping, got pedicures, grabbed lunch and watched a movie. Tuesday I loaded the car and came back to Texas. I got back in town just in time to watch my cousin Kara play her softball game. Kara is a senior this year so I’m going to try to make it to as many games as possible. Wednesday, I got up and went shopping. I got some things for the house, 2 tank tops, and a new purse. All the accessories for the house were free (gift card), and the purse and shirts were on sale! So, I was pretty proud of myself. Steven didn’t give me a hard time either so that made it even better. Today, I got up and went shopping again. I can’t imagine staying inside when it’s so nice outside. After I got home I washed my car. Now, I’m sitting around and relaxing until the hubby gets home. Tomorrow we’re planning on going fishing again. I look forward to spending time with Steven and being outside. I love this time of the year! I’m just sad how fast SB is going….only 3 more days then it’s back to reality. The good news is that we only have 10 weeks until summer!!!!

1 comment: