Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back to work...

Well, it's not technically time for me to be back to work, or at least it's not mandatory yet. The past two days I've gone to my classroom to work on getting everything back in order and I'm very proud to say I've done a pretty good job. I'm usually all over the place, skipping from one thing to the next without getting much accomplished but this year has been different. I have family coming in this weekend so I know I have to be productive right now because I won't be up there until next week sometime.

It's been hard to make myself go up there but I know it will be worth it.

Just a side note: Today is my nephew, Gage's, 12th b-day!!! I can't believe he is 12 years old and going into middle school this year. He's also taller than me now, not that it takes much to be taller than 5'2". Time is flying by...I wish it would slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment