Monday, August 29, 2011

Last Week

What a week, last week was... Wow, I'm kind-of surprised I survived! The first day of school was rough. Not near a rough as my first year of teaching...nothing could ever top that (I don't think). Last year, I had the dream class...they were wonderful...So, it's hard to follow that group. This group LOVES to talk, A LOT! Wow! They wore me out! But, I'm determined get them under control!

Last week was also my due date for baby #3. It's so hard to believe she'd be here now. My heart hurts, of course, but I know God has a plan for me and I'm just going to focus on being healthy and loving my life. Even though we don't had kids yet, we are SO blessed!

College also started last week! Talk about stress. I'm so thankful this is my last semester!

So to wrap it all up... last week was exhausting!!! Hope this week is a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment