Sunday, December 25, 2011

Brady's Bump- 27 weeks


Due Date: March 24, 2012
Weight gain: I gained 2lbs
Maternity clothes: All the time from now until Brady gets here.
Sleep: Pretty good most nights.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly & clear skin (my face, back and chest have been broken out this whole pregnancy).
Movement: He kicks all the time…
Sex: BOY!!!! Brady James Seals
Food cravings: HOT SAUCE!!! And anything spicy!
What I'm looking forward to: Working on Brady’s room

First of all: Merry Christmas!!! I can’t believe it’s here and actually over for us now. Tomorrow I’ll start taking all my Christmas decorations down. Once it’s over, it’s over & I’m ready to get my house back to normal.

This past week has been a whirlwind of a week. I thought I would relax and take it easy… well, I didn’t. Our trip to Dallas was a success. We got to visit with our friends, eat some great food, and we bought Brady’s furniture. However, ever since last weekend, I’ve had some serious issues with acid reflux. My doc said I need to stay away from orange juice, chocolate, tomato products, and spicy foods (especially hot sauce!!!!). I’m doomed. That’s like putting me on a diet. Almost everything I like to eat is in those categories. I’ve been trying to be good, but it’s been hard.

Brady has been VERY active this week. I wish so badly I could see what he’s doing because it feels like a lighting storm inside my belly. It’s the weirdest feeling, but I love it. I know I’m going to miss it after I have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment