Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Brady's Bump- 28 weeks



Due Date: March 24, 2012
Weight gain: No weight gain
Maternity clothes: All the time from now until Brady gets here.
Sleep: Pretty good most nights.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly & clear skin (my face, back and chest have been broken out this whole pregnancy).
Movement: He kicks all the time… Today he kicked me twice in the ribs & it didn’t feel pleasant!
Sex: BOY!!!! Brady James Seals
Food cravings: HOT SAUCE!!! And anything spicy!
What I'm looking forward to: Working on Brady’s room

HELLO THIRD TRIMESTER!!!
So, I’m a few days late on this post, but it’s better late than never I guess. I’ve been having a lot of issues with acid reflux so my doc is going to take a look at my gallbladder to make sure I’m not having any issues with that. So I’ll go to have a sono next Thursday to look at my gallbladder.

Going back to work this week has been tough! I have been so exhausted when I get home. At least it helps me to sleep at night.

Steven put Brady’s furniture together New Year’s Eve. It looks really good…he did a great job.



2 comments:

  1. You are seriously such a cute pregnant person!!! I am living vicariously through you ;-) lol

    Maria H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....thank you Maria! It's a neat experience and I'm trying to enjoy every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete