Monday, January 16, 2012

Brady's Bump-30 weeks


Due Date: March 24, 2012
Weight gain: +2 lb.
Maternity clothes: Yes & I’m not liking them. I can’t get comfy in anything I wear except my pajamas!
Sleep: Pretty good most nights, I’m starting to get up several times during the night to use the restroom.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly, bending over, & clear skin
Movement: He kicks all the time…
Sex: BOY!!!! Brady James Seals
Food cravings: HOT SAUCE!!! And anything spicy!
What I'm looking forward to: 30 weeks ultrasound!

So another week down…another week closer to meeting Brady. I’ve been feeling pretty good lately. I am nauseated almost every day, which isn’t fun…but hopefully that will end when Brady arrives. I had my sono on my gallbladder last week, hopefully we’ll get the results tomorrow when I go for my appointment. I have a bad feeling that I’m gaining way too much weight. I’ve almost hit my weight gain goal for this pregnancy and I still have 10 more weeks to go!!! Everyone says, “you’re all belly”, but I really don’t think I’ve gained 35 pounds just in my belly! I might have a battle on my hands when I start trying to get all this weight off. The good thing is that I started out ~10 pounds under weight so that will be 10 pounds I don’t have to try to loose.

We’re working on Brady’s nursery. Steven has been painting different paint options on the wall for me to try to make a decision. It’s so hard for me to pick out paint. I wish I’d get a surprise room makeover and someone would come in and take care of everything and his nursery would be perfect. I have ideas, but just don’t know how to produce results. Hopefully it will be cute and something I can live with.

For the past 3 nights, Brady has been waking me up around 3am by kicking me in the ribs! I hope this is not a new trend! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment