Sunday, January 8, 2012

Brady's Bump- 29 weeks


Due Date: March 24, 2012
Weight gain: +1 lb.
Maternity clothes: All the time from now until Brady gets here.
Sleep: Pretty good most nights.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly & clear skin (my face, back and chest have been broken out this whole pregnancy).
Movement: He kicks all the time…
Sex: BOY!!!! Brady James Seals
Food cravings: HOT SAUCE!!! And anything spicy!
What I'm looking forward to: Working on Brady’s room
It’s been a long week. This first week back to work from Christmas break was tough. My students were super talkative all week. All I wanted to do was sleep when I got home. I’m hoping this week will be better.

Coming up this week is my sonogram on my gallbladder. I hope there’s nothing wrong and that all my issues have been acid reflux.

I measured around my waist tonight and it was 37 ½ inches!!! I’ve been measuring my waistline for the past few weeks and it has grown ½ inch each week!!! I’ve had several people comment on how big I am. I hope I’m not getting too big, I just want to be healthy. All I care about is Brady’s health. I want him to be a big healthy baby.

I really can’t believe we’re only 11 weeks away from meeting our little boy! I’m getting very excited but very nervous and anxious as well.

One more thing…. I finally finished Brady’s Christmas stocking! I started it before Christmas but with everything going on (finishing up grad school, anniversary, Christmas shopping, Christmas, shopping for Brady’s furniture, etc) I just couldn’t find the time to get it completed. I’ve been working hard all week (once I got home from work) to finish it up. I think it turned out pretty well. I hope someday Brady will appreciate it (but somehow I doubt it). haha


No comments:

Post a Comment