Saturday, February 4, 2012

Brady's Bump- 33 weeks



Due Date: March 24, 2012
Weight gain: +1 1/2 lb.
Maternity clothes: Yes & I’m not liking them. I can’t get comfy in anything I wear except my pajamas!
Sleep: Not very good lately. I’m a little congested and I have to use the restroom a lot…not a good combination.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly, sleeping through the night, bending over, & clear skin
Movement: He kicks all the time…
Sex: BOY!!!! Brady James Seals
Food cravings: Spicy food & junk food
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing Brady’s nursery & my baby shower

My weekly check up went well. Brady is still measuring big (about a week & half); his heart rate was in the 140s. My doc checked my cervix and everything is still closed and Brady is still sitting up high… That was a relief because I’ve been a little worried about going into labor early. I guess my body is just getting ready for the big day because I can feel things starting to stretch and change.

I’m really looking forward to my baby shower next weekend. I’m SO excited that I’m going to get to see some sweet friends & family. I’m especially excited my best friend, Jessica, will be coming in from Mississippi to stay with me & attend the shower. My family from Houston is supposed to come up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment