Saturday, February 11, 2012

Brady's Bump- 34 weeks



Due Date: March 24, 2012
Weight gain: -1 lb.
Maternity clothes: Yes & I’m not liking them. I can’t get comfy in anything I wear except my pajamas!
Sleep: Not very good lately.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly, sleeping through the night, bending over, & clear skin
Movement: He kicks all the time…
Sex: BOY!!!! Brady James Seals
Food cravings: Spicy food & junk food
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing Brady’s nursery & my baby shower

My weekly check up went well. Brady is still measuring big (about a week & half); his heart rate was in the 140s. I lost a pound this week, which was surprising since I feel like I eat like a cow. I am, however, trying to eat much healthier, so maybe that’s why I haven’t really gained too much lately. We go back this coming week and I’ll have a ultrasound to see how big Brady is now. I’m excited to get to see him again, but I’m sure we won’t be able to tell much, now that he’s so big. Maybe I’ll get another good picture of him.

I went to a breastfeeding class this past week. Talk about eye-opener! I really thought I was going to breastfeed until I took that class, now I’m not so sure I can do it. I’m a very modest person and I just think it’s kind-of weird….but I’m not completely closed off to the idea….just questioning it a lot more now. I’m going to talk to my friends that have breastfed and see how it was for them. I also don’t like the idea that I’m not going to get much help with feeding him if I breastfeed…that will solely fall on me. Also, I like to go, a lot and I don’t know how breastfeeding will work for a mom on the go!? We’ll see….

I’m excited about my baby shower tomorrow. It’ll be fun to see my friend and family. I’ve already gotten so many nice gifts from people….we’re so blessed to have so many people who love us.

No comments:

Post a Comment