Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012




First of all, I'd like to say, I'm so glad Halloween is over. I enjoyed it and it was fun to dress Brady up and it was special because it was Brady's first Halloween, but man I was exhausted after all the festivities were over. I had my class Halloween party at school. Thankfully my parents this year really took over and did most of the work. Then we went to 8 different houses (all but two were family members). We ended at the church. Here are some pics of Brady's first Halloween. I'm so excited about the next two holidays. They are my favorite.
My little froggy!

He was the cutest little frog I've ever seen!

Opening a present from Nana.

GG & Brady

Papaw Mills, Steven & Brady

Brady with his friend Coby

Trick or Treating at Ms. Cindy's

Trick or Treating at Aunt Kayla's

Gage, Brady, Makenna, & Gavin

Brady & Grandma

Loretta & Brady

Aunt Marty & Brady

Brady with Skyler, Taylor, Gavin, Grandma & Papa

Brady & Pap

Pap & MeMe
Our first Halloween together!

No comments:

Post a Comment