Tuesday, January 1, 2013

a look back at 2012...

What a wonderful and exciting year 2012 was for us. We went from being a couple to being a family. 2012 was one of the, if not the very best years of my life. Here's a look back at our year.

JANUARY 2012
I was very pregnant when 2012 rolled around. We got Brady's nursery ready.


FEBRUARY 2012
I got bigger. My friends gave me the most wonderful baby shower. We continued to get as ready as we could for our upcoming arrival.




MARCH 2012
Brady arrived on March 15th weighing 8lb 2oz, & 21 in long. He was healthy and perfect. Brady was 2 weeks old at Easter.





APRIL 2012
We celebrated Pap, Pops, and Papa Berney's birthdays. 


MAY 2012
Steven & I both had birthdays and I was the happiest mama in the world on Mother's Day.


JUNE 2012
Summer was in full swing and I enjoyed being a stay-at-home mom with my sweetheart. Steven celebrated his first Father's Day.

JULY 2012
We took our first road trip with Brady over July 4th. We went to Dallas to eat and do some shopping.



AUGUST 2012
Mama had to go back to work and it was not a pretty sight! Brady did really well at Ms. Courtney's so that made it a lot easier on me to leave him. Daddy's garden was good this year...lots of tomatoes and watermelons.



SEPTEMBER 2012
Football season started so we had to cheer on the Cardinals and our Gage.

OCTOBER 2012
Fall had arrived and we had fun at the pumpkin patch and Brady was the cutest little frog I'd ever seen.



NOVEMBER 2012
We had so much to be thankful at Thanksgiving this year.

DECEMBER 2012
Christmas time is always busy but we had a wonderful white Christmas and a great time ringing in the new year.


It's a little hard to say farewell to 2012 because it's been such a wonderful year....nevertheless, I really can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment