Monday, January 21, 2013

I love shots.....NOT!

Well, the saga of sinus infections continues with me. I went back to my ENT doc today, just for a follow-up, and I'm sick again. I knew I was, so I was glad to have this appointment. He came in, looked at my ears (they are good), then looked in my nose and said, "lets take a x-ray to see what your sinuses look like". So the x-ray showed what I already knew, another sinus infection. I've lost count, but I think this is around my 15th round of antibiotics in less that a year. (All my troubles started the week before Brady was born in March 2012.) So, we decided that I would start allergy shots. With spring right around the corner, I'm not going to be able to get better, that's been proven by countless rounds of antibiotics and sinus surgery. So, tomorrow, I report for my first allergy shot. I'm suppose to take 2 shots a week. I hate shots, but I really have no other choice at this point. So, please, let's all say a little prayer that this new treatment plan works!

No comments:

Post a Comment