The summer has flown by. Brady & I have had so much fun together. Everyday he seems more boyish than babyish to me (and I've had several people tell me the same thing). He's so funny and it really is a joy to watch him develop and mature.
Brady is busy as always. Here's what he's been up to lately.
* He is officially off the pacifier.
* He's got two teeth that have been trying to come in for about a month....he slobbers so bad.
* He sleeps so good at night and will take 3 hour naps during the day.
* He loves to laugh. I laugh at him laughing. We really do have a lot of fun together.
* He loves to pick his nose.
* He very active. He never stops until he goes to sleep.
* He's getting to where he slaps you in the face, but he gets a spanking for that. I hope he'll get out of that phase soon.
* He runs everywhere...he hardly ever walks. He's pretty fast too.
He loved the beach when we went on vacation. I really didn't get him
out in the pool much at all because I was so worried he'd get burnt, so I
was surprised the few times he was around water that he did so well.
* I think he's growing, a little. He'll go back for another check-up in September.
* Since we've taken the pacifier away, he's talking a lot more. He does pretty well when you get him to repeat you.
* He loves to brush his teeth. He even steals other peoples' toothbrushes and uses them!
* He knows his eyes, nose, teeth, belly button, hands, feet and a few other body parts.
* He's starting to stack objects.
* He loves books. We have read Gus Loses a Tooth
about a million times over the past few weeks. If someone's not around
to read to him, he'll just sit alone and read a book to himself. A few
times I've found him in his room, in the glider, looking through a book.
I hope he'll always love reading.
* He doesn't meet a stranger.
* He's been healthy this whole month. He had a running nose one week, but I gave him Zyrtec and it cleared him up.
* He's getting to where he can throw balls.
* And speaking of balls, he loves to play with his boy parts!!!
* He loves taking showers with his daddy.
sure I'm missing a few new things that he's up to, but I think I've hit
most of the "big" things. Everyday we fall more and more in love with
him. I can't see what he does this next month.