Friday, August 2, 2013

July 2013

Another month in the books for 2013. I sure hate that my summer is almost over. August is my least favorite month of the year. It's scorching hot, I have to get ready to go back to work, and finally, the dreadful first day of school. It's an exciting time but oh how I dread it.

July has been fun and full for lots of adventures. Brady had a rough start to July with a burnt hand, pink eye, and an ear infection all in one week. We took him on his first vacation. He loved the beach. He's really started to talk a lot the past few weeks. And finally, the biggest news as of yesterday, Brady is off the paci!!! He's done better than I expected but isn't going down for naps or bedtime well, yet. I hope it won't take too long for him to adjust. I honestly didn't want to take it away but my plan since the beginning of summer was to have him off it before school started back. I only have 2 weeks left, so it was now or never.

Here's some random pics of my growing guy.
Silly boy

His hand is all healed up now. But he still likes to get you to kiss it and he'll say "hot".


He wants to feed himself...but he makes the biggest messes.

His upset face

Independence Day 2013

His NY shirt we brought back from our little trip.

He loves to step on my feet.

And hid between my legs.

Caught him climbing on the table.

Beach bum

Pink eye was no fun

Visiting with Papaw

Walking in Mama's shoes

Watering the plants with daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment