Friday, July 26, 2013

Orange Beach, AL 2013

We took Brady on his first vacation this past week. We drove 11.5 hours to Orange Beach, AL. The drive was long, real long. For the most part Brady did well in the car. However, on the way back home, he cried and screamed the last two hours in the car. Home never looked so good after such a long & rough two hours. While in Alabama we mostly played at the beach. I love the beach, it's so peaceful and relaxing, however, when you take a 16 month old to the beach, it becomes work and not relaxing! Brady loved the sand and water. He was fearless. He would take off running to the water, we'd have to take off after him. The waves were will big while we were there so we were a nervous wreak about him being in the water. My sister & nephew, Kristian & Gavin, went with us. We had so much fun.


Steven chasing Brady. This is pretty much how the whole vacation went. lol

My baby sis, Kristian

Playing with my baby boy.


It was windy = bad hair day. Brady was cutting teeth= cranky kid.

I'm so thankful for my family!

Love these two guys with all my heart!

I love Brady's expression in this pic.

L.O.V.E






Brady was not a happy camper.

Loving on Gavin

So blessed that I get to hold this guy's hand for the rest of my life.

sweetness

Cousin love



I am one blessed girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment