Sunday, February 16, 2014

23 Months with Brady

I can't believe that in just 1 month my baby boy will be 2 years old!!! It makes me sad how fast these two years have passed. Babies grow up too fast. Brady is in such a fun stage. His vocabulary is growing each week. I can really tell a big difference in his speech each weekend when he comes to visit. I miss him so much during the week. I know everyone is taking such good of him, but it's just not the same with me not being there. I'm really looking forward to the day when my whole family is at home under the same roof.

Here's what Brady's been up to lately:
=He loves to say, "Look Mom" or "Look Dad". Whenever he's doing something he wants you to watch him. He loves everyone's attention.
=He is very curious about who everyone is, while he's visiting me, a nurse will come in and he'll ask, "who's that mama?" or "who's that daddy?".
=His foot is getting bigger. He's wearing a size 8 in shoes now.
=When he comes in the house, or my room, the first thing he does is take off his shoes and socks. The kid loves to go barefooted. 
=We were working on counting with him and he can get to 4 and 5 now. But he still wants to count to 2 and start over... he's too funny.
=He says no, a lot. I really want to work with him to say no mam or no sir.
=He's still obsessed with Frosty the Snowman.
=He loves playing with his trucks and tractors.


It melts my heart when I hear him say, "I love you Mama". The other night I was talking to him via FaceTime and he put his cheek up to the phone like he was hugging me. I'm so thankful for FaceTime, but he's still a little too young to really stay interested in it for long. He always looks at himself and tries to push the End button. Yesterday, while he was here, my mom and Makenna were feeling the babies move around and he wanted in on the action. He rubbed and rubbed and anytime they took their hands off my belly, he'd tell them to put them back.

My family is good about taking pictures and videos during the week and sending them to me. I'm thankful for all the new technology we have now days.
Heading to church with daddy.

In deep thought at the doctor's office. We were concerned about his cough but the doctor said he was okay.

He fell asleep yesterday while visiting me, of course he was playing the iPhone.

He loves his Uncle Bo.

No comments:

Post a Comment