Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Quint update- 24 wks

I had my weekly sonogram this morning and all the babies still look good! Their fluid levels were good, heart rates were good, and everyone's anatomy looked good! It's such a relief to see all of them moving around and doing well. Every time I see a little heart beating I get so excited and feel a sense of relief...then I get nervous again until we find the next baby's heart beat. My doc took measurements and here's "approximately" how much each baby weighs.
Baby A: 1 lb 8 oz
Baby B: 1 lb 12 oz
Baby C: 1 lb 7 oz
Baby D: 1 lb 8 oz *our little boy
Baby E: 1 lb 8 oz
Baby E gave me a scare; she's so far up in my ribs that it took a little while to get a good look at her. Out of all of them, E gives me the most discomfort. I'm sure she's thinking the same thing about me. :)

I really want to thank everyone who is praying for us. I read everyone's comments on my last post and I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read about our journey, thank you for the sweet comments, but most of all thank you for your prayers. Steven and I have been overwhelmed with the amount of love and support we've received throughout this pregnancy.

1 comment: