Sunday, May 24, 2009

Exciting News!!!

Steven & I are going to NEW YORK CITY!!!! We’ve been talking for a while about where we wanted to go for vacation (we didn’t get to go anywhere last year because we were getting ready to build our house).

We thought about the Bahamas (that’s where we went for our honeymoon) or somewhere in Mexico or New York or Florida. I have ALWAYS wanted to go to New York…it’s been my dream vacation for as long as I can remember. Steven has never been too keen on going to New York so I really thought I’d either have to go with someone else or never have the chance to go….

Fortunately for me Steven works with a guy who takes his wife to New York quiet often and he really enjoys it.

Two weeks ago, Steven came to school during my conference to tell me he was booking us a trip to New York!!! I was so excited that after school when I went to the park to walk/run…I ran a mile and a half!!!! (I’m training to run a 5K later this year).

I’m so excited about our upcoming trip…I can’t wait to see, hear, smell, taste and touch New York. Steven said to pack my walking shoes because we’re going to try to see as much as we possibly can while we’re there. I can’t wait! We leave in just a little over 3 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle,
    How are you doing, I'm Shari from Parks Administration in Garland, yes I'm still here. I was so excited to see your blog from Lindsay Dobsons blog. How are you doing? We are doing great, I love your blog. Keep in touch.
    shari.elledge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete