Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sizzling Summer Nights

It’s hot. It’s summer. So that means it’s baseball time! I went to Gage’s baseball game tonight and man was it hot! It wasn’t the “let me get a sun tan” hot….it was the “I think I’m going to pass out” hot. Gage plays for the B.S.T. Maud team (don’t ask me why they named the team that…it stands for Blood.Sweat.Tears…but still…that’s a little ridiculous if you ask me…but no one did…soooo…) Anyways, I haven’t had a chance to really watch Gage play this year since I’ve been coaching Makenna’s softball team so this was my first game to really see him in action. He did a good job in the field, he plays shortstop and he’s one of the pitchers. Actually he’s the best pitcher…and that’s not just because he’s my nephew. He really had a great night pitching. He didn’t do too well batting tonight but the opposing pitcher was really good. Gage is an outstanding athlete and it is so much fun to watch him play any sport. I am very proud of him.





Gavin also enjoys hot summer nights. While at Gage's game he enjoyed the dirt..instead of the game. He was so dirty! It looks like he has hair growing under his armpits but it's really dirt. He was so gross.

1 comment:

  1. oh my GOSH! when did gavin get so big?!?!?!? both boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete