Saturday, May 21, 2011

Single Digits

Only 8 more days of school left! I can't wait for this year to get over! I have to say, this is the best class I've ever had, but I'm tired, really, really tired and it's time for a break! The end of the school year is the busiest time of the entire year for me...even busier than Christmas time.

I've got a lot of summer projects that I'm going to have to do this summer, but I am actually looking forward to it. I love to be organized and my house needs a lot of organizing.

Hopefully Steven & I can decide on a vacation for the summer. We keep going back & forth on several places, but haven't been able to make any decisions.

Hopefully this weekend will be a nice and quiet because this week I have:
Monday: 1st grade play
Tuesday: Decorating party at a friend's house
Friday: Track & Field Day & a wedding rehearsal
Saturday: Jayla's wedding

Lots of fun & exciting things happening!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment