Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Out with the old, In with the new...

So summer is here!!! I am loving every second of it! Saying good-bye to my sweet babies last Friday was harder than I expect though... There were tears & lots of them (from me, not them). I loved my class this year. They were overall the best group I've ever had. In addition to the kids being great....the parents were too! I can honestly say I didn't have one issue with any of my parents.

However, today, one of the teachers sent me a text & let me know next year's lists are out! In an instant, I immediately began thinking about the new bunch I'll be getting in August & I'm excited. I'm in no hurry to August to get here...but I can't help but to wonder what they will be like. I've got a lot of work to do this summer...I'm completely rearranging my classroom & organize my files & getting things in better working order than last summer.

Tonight I start my summer class. I hope it's not going to be as rough as last summer's class. The good thing... I'll only have two more classes when this one is over!!! I can't believe how close I'm getting to the end...It's making me a little nervous, but I'm very excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment