Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday with Gavin

My first week of summer vacation has been nothing as I expected it to be. However, I've enjoyed being off. My step-dad has been very ill this week. He's been in and out of the hospital since Wednesday, so prayers for him would be greatly appreciated. Kristian & Steven have been working overtime all weekend so that meant, I got to keep Gavin today.

He showed up at 9am this morning with his new Hermit Crabs (he calls them Kermit Crabs) and he was ready to eat breakfast. Thank the Lord he loves cereal! :) Then he watched TV while I vacuumed the house and washed my car. For lunch, he wanted cereal again....so me being a good aunt...I let him have what he wanted. Kayla, Gage, & Makenna came over for a while and he played with the kids for a couple of hours. I had strict instructions to make him take a nap this afternoon because he has a t-ball game tonight...so after everyone left I told him to go lay down. He was not a happy camper...but he eventually fell asleep. This is how I found him when it was time to wake him up.


I have a wedding to attend tonight, otherwise I'd be going to his t-ball game.

Good Luck Bullfrogs!!!

1 comment:

  1. I miss my summers!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should come eat lunch with me one day when you get a chance! i love you <3

    ReplyDelete