Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Random summer stuff...

I can't believe it's almost July! I am SO sad how fast my summer is flying by... But I am so happy that my summer course is almost over. A lot has been going on around here, like:
**VBS... My sister & I coordinate VBS at the church we attend & it is a lot of work. Our VBS was last week from Sun-Wed and boy was glad when it was over.
**Summer course... I hate studying! I hate taking test! But I am SO going to love when I walk across that stage on December 17th and get that degree. I only have one more week & several more papers & a final exam and my summer class will be over!!!
**Soft bed: I can not sleep on hard beds...and we have a hard bed. I wake up and my shoulders & back hurt. Steven wasn't happy about buying something to make the bed softer, but he finally gave in. Tonight will be our first night on the new, soft, comfy bed!!!
**Vacation: I am so excited to announce that we are going on vacation this summer!!! I didn't know if we were going to be able to, but we booked our fights to BOSTON two Saturdays ago & bought tickets to a Boston Red Sox game!!! I can't wait to get there!!! I have been wanting to go to Boston for a while.
**Shopping: I have been doing too much shopping these days with no sign of slowing down. In fact, my sisters & I are going to Canton, TX tomorrow to do more shopping!!! I can't wait. I love shopping in Canton..there's so much neat stuff you can find there that you can't find in regular department stores.

Well, that about sums it up. I hope to get out in the sun more in July since I won't have to sit in the house and work on papers. I also need a tan before vacation. I hope July goes much slower than June did... I'm not at all ready to start thinking about this next school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment