Monday, September 12, 2011

Crazy week...

Wow! This last week was crazy!!! On Labor Day, my grandpa had to go back to the hospital for low blood pressure. Thankfully, he was okay & got to go home the same day. Tuesday, I had to drive to Mt. Pleasant (which is an hour away) for my class. I was exhausted when I got home around 8:30-9pm. Thankfully the class only meets every-other-week. Wednesday, I went to the college to talk to my academic adviser about graduation and Wed. is church so we don't get home until ~8pm. Thursday, we had to run some errands in Texarkana. Friday my hubby & I went out for date night!! We ate out & I finally got to see The Help (& loved it!). Saturday, I went to the Ranger's game with my stepdad & was gone all day long. Sunday was church and I stayed up late watching the Cowboys. And today was back to work...

I'm so exhausted. All I can think about is getting finished with this semester & having college behind me. The good thing about being so busy is that time seems to be going fast. I do not wish my life away...at all, but I'll be so happy to have this semester & college behind me...FOR GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. look here's here:) i know what you mean about being too busy! but this is our lives, we might as well embrace it! love you bunches!! miss u! so proud of you for almost being finished w/ school !!

    ReplyDelete