Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hopelessly Happy

Mother’s Day 2010 and 2011 were rough days for me… I spent the day thinking about the babies I’d lost and wondered if I was ever going to be a mommy and truly be able to celebrate Mother’s Day myself. After my third miscarriage, I honestly felt hopeless, I felt like God was never going to say yes to my prayers to have a baby. But, thankfully, God’s answer wasn’t no, it was not right now, then it was yes! I’ve spent the day looking at my sweet baby boy and I’m amazed at the feelings I feel about someone I’ve only known 2 months. He’s absolutely wonderful, sweet, funny…honestly to sum it up…he’s perfect. I’m so thankful God said yes to my prayers. I’m so thankful He gave me Brady. I hope I’m able to raise Brady to know and understand what a wonderful God we serve. He gives us hope when we aren’t strong and fills our lives with a happiness that is indescribable. Happy Mother’s Day to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment