Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Getting behind

I am amazed at how much time a little baby can take up! I never blog because I never seem to find time. My little munchkin doesn't like to take naps or lay by himself for very long, which means, mommy doesn't get to do the things she needs to do around the house. Today, however, has been different... He has taken around a 2-2 1/2 hour nap! It's been awesome! I've checked on him several times to make sure he's still alive...I can't believe he is sleeping so well. I've vacuumed, moped, washed clothes, folded clothes, unloaded the dishwasher, reorganized one of my cabinets, and got completely ready! It's been nice. I had planned on going to Texarkana to do some shopping, but there is no way I'm waking him up when he's sleeping so well. He hasn't even had his bath today and it's almost 3pm! Even though I usually don't get much done, except hold him all day...I am loving every second of being Brady's mommy! He is such a sweet baby and I'm so blessed to have him in my life. God is so good!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures so much! Being a mommy looks good on you! ;)

    ReplyDelete