Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August :(

Well, the month has finally arrived. I've been dreading this month for a while. In 21 short days I'll leave my baby boy and head back to work. I can tell the stress is already starting to get to me because I'm already having a hard time sleeping at night. I'm trying to enjoy every single second of my time with him. I know once I go back to work, things will never be the same. But, going back to work is honestly the best way we can provide a good life for Brady...so it will be worth it. I'm just so thankful and blessed I was able to be home with him for the first 5 months of his life. I'm amazed at how fast time flies. I sometimes catch myself thinking 'I wish a certain day or event would hurry up and get here', but I make myself stop because I know I'm wishing my life and Brady's life away when I do that...Since Brady has arrived I've honestly tried to live in the moment everyday... Because of him, I truly realize the importance of enjoying what I have at any particular moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment