Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Last Day of Summer

It seems that summer is the fastest season of all. I wait anxiously all year for summer to finally get here, then it's over before I can blink twice.This summer has been much different than any of the rest, all because of my new little man. I didn't get to do the traditional summer things, like go on a trip, swim as much as I'd like, or shop as much as usual, but this was by far my most favorite summer of all. I have loved every second I've had with Brady. It's going to be so hard to leave him tomorrow. And to make matters worse...he's sick. He started running fever around lunchtime (101.6) and just hasn't been himself today. We've decided that if he's still running fever tomorrow, Steven is going to stay at home with him. I get 1 1/2 hr lunch so at least I won't have to be away from him too long.
Keep us in your prayers please. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment