Thursday, March 28, 2013

Brady's 1st b-day: The Guests

Brady's birthday fell during spring break, which means lots of people are out of town or camping or playing ball, etc... So, many family members weren't able to make it. I kept Brady's birthday a family affair. I didn't want it to get out of hand and I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings for not invited them, so I felt it was best to just celebrate with the family and in a couple of years when he really has friends and he can tell me who he wants to invite..I'll invite friends. Here's a few pics of Brady's guest.
Pap & Brady

Gavin was having the time of his life! ha

The proud parents! :)

Cameron, Bobby Gene, Teresa, & Jimmy

Big Nana & Big Pops

Melba & Grandma

Sherry & Brady

Grandma & Brady

Matt, Kristian, & Brady

Nana & Meme with Brady
There were other guest there that I didn't get a picture of...we had a lot of fun with everyone who was able to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment