Thursday, March 21, 2013

Brady's 1st B-day Party- the decorations

In order to not overload you in one post, I decided to break my post about Brady's 1st b-day party into themed parts. Today, I'll focus on the decorations. The theme for his 1st birthday party was monkeys. I can't think of a better animal that describes my bouncing little boy. I love Pinterest and that's were I got all my ideas and inspirations. I worked so hard on making sure things looked nice. I painted, cut, glued, etc...it was wonderful. I'm so thankful his birthday fell at the end of Spring Break, I was able to get everything done without stressing out.
All the table clothes can from Wal-Mart. I thought they were cute and perfect for the day. I made the vases from Mason jars, burlap and monkey ribbon. The flowers came from my Grandmothers house.

I had to have a picture table.

I'm so proud how his chair turned out. It was a lot of work but it turned out perfect. I was very proud of myself.

I had a frame for guests to sign. I also had a picture of both Steven and I at our first birthday party.

The gift table.

I saw this monkey balloon and had to have it. It was just too cute! And Brady really likes playing with it now.

Look at him grow. These are all the pictures of him each month with his monthly tie on.


It was simple but I loved it. I'm so thankful the weather was beautiful. It was the perfect day for an outside party.

No comments:

Post a Comment