Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pregnancy & Infant Loss Day

What a day it has been. My kids are in rare form today. I can't figure out if they are getting sick or what; three of them have been vomiting during/after feeds. Several of them have been in a terrible mood all day (including the oldest). My house is a wreak; there is stuff everywhere! I have been in a bad mood all day. I've not appreciated my job as a mom today. I am ashamed of myself. There was a time when all I wanted to be was a mom. There was a time when I thought I'd never be a mom. God said yes to my prayers and he blessed me with six beautiful and healthy kids. I will forever be thankful for my Six Sweet Seals.

I think about my angel babies on a regular basis. There will always be a hole in my heart for those angels that no one can mend. The pain that came with losing each of them was/is so real. I can't adequately explain how bad I hurt with each miscarriage. So tonight I remember my angels, but I also pray for those who are going through a difficult time with miscarriages and/or infant loss. I know how hard it is and I pray God gives you the strength to get through the rough times.

xoxo,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment