Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October 2015

October has been a fun month for us. I can't believe we're only 2 months away from 2016! Seriously, how can that be happening!?! The kids are keeping us busy and we're loving every minute of it. Here's what we did in October....

We took the crew on their first zoo trip. The kids loved the zoo, especially Mia and Brady. I look forward to more trips to the zoo.


Brant & Rayleigh graduated from physical therapy!!!! Woohoo!!! It's so amazing how far these awesome kids of mine have come. I'm super proud of them. Brant weighed 3lbs 6oz and Rayleigh was 2lbs 8oz at birth. My eyes are tearing up just thinking about how far they've come.
Our little graduates!
Fun times at therapy. (R, M, G with their OT Mia)
Brant with his speech therapist Carol.
Brady's class took at field trip to the Pumpkin Patch. I enjoyed seeing him around all his classmates.

Field trip fun with the big guy.
Brady and I participated in the Race for the Cure in honor of our beloved friend Paula. It was a cold but fun morning.

The quints were sick and it was too cold for them to be out at the race but they cheered Paula on from home.
All the kids went to the pumpkin patch. It was a fun yet tiring experience trying to keep up with all the kids! It's always a fun time with my crazy crew.

Steven and I were treated to a Date Morning by our good friends and it was so nice! We had a great time. And I strongly suggest that everyone to go watch War Room. It is an awesome movie.


The kids enjoyed a impromptu trip to Target. I love Target!


And we had a fun Halloween!

Brady's Halloween party at school.


Good-bye October! Hello November! We're entering into the most wonderful time of the year!
xoxo,
Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment