Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Greatest Grandparents

I know I’m a little bias, but I honestly have the most wonderful grandparents in the whole world. They’ve been a huge part of my life from the very beginning and I feel so blessed to still have them alive and healthy. However, they’re getting older and it’s starting to show. They don’t get around as well as they used to, they get sick more often and when they do get sick, it takes them longer to recover, and they are starting to become more and more forgetful. So, I’m trying to spend as much time as possible with them because I want them to be a huge part of Brady’s life too! My grandmother is so sassy...she loves babies and babies love her! My grandpa is the sweetest man I know...you don't get much better than him!

No comments:

Post a Comment