Friday, June 7, 2013

May 2013

Well, May is in the books. And now it's summertime!! I'm officially finished with the 2012-2013 school year and now I get to enjoy my days with my sweet little guy. I'm so looking forward to this summer. We have a couple of trips planned and I'm so excited to get to do a little traveling. VBS is coming up in 2 weeks so we'll be really busy that week. I have a couple workshops I have to go to for school, but those won't be a big deal. I'm always my happiest at this point in the year! The beginning of summer time is the most exciting time of the year, to me.
May was a busy and rough month. We celebrated several birthdays, and unexpectedly lost my grandfather. I'm hoping we have many good months with lots of fun times with our family this summer. I'm looking forward to relaxing and enjoying life! Here's a few pictures from our May 2013.
This May has seemed cooler than most Mays, but Brady & Gavin did enjoy one Sunday afternoon in the hot sun and cold water!

My 33rd birthday with Brady, Papa & Grandma

Brady loves riding the tractor with his daddy.

My Papa turned 83 on May 23rd. This is the last picture I have of him. He past away 5 days later. He will forever be missed!

Brady in his Sunday best and ready to go to church.

Oh how I love my sweet baby boy!

My sleeping angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment