Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wonderful News

My hubby grew up in a christian home and went to church, and was baptized. He has loved God all his life. When we were dating he decided to go to church with me, where he's been very active and has lived a wonderful christian life, but lately, he's questioned his first baptism. We've talked about it several times, and I told him I couldn't make this decision for him, "it was between him & God" and my advice to him was "if I had any doubts, I'd make sure I did what I needed to remove all those doubts". Well, last Wednesday, he decided he wanted to be rebaptized.

I'm so thankful Steven was brave and wise to remove all the doubts he might have had about the most important decision of his life. I know he loves God, and he serves God, and now all he has to do is to continue to live faithfully all the days of his life and he'll someday be with God in heaven.

This news was too important and exciting to not share. I'm so blessed to be married to such a wonderful christian man. He's a wonderful husband and daddy to Brady.


No comments:

Post a Comment