Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

Steven and I had big plans to leave town for a day to spend Valentine's Day together. It was going to be kid-free 24 hours. We were going to go to Dallas, eat, maybe shop a little, get massages, and sleep!!! However, the stomach virus interrupted our plans. The quints were all sick, Steven was sick, and there was no way we could leave under those circumstances. And, to top the day off, we ended up in the ER with Brant. He had so much diarrhea that we were scared he was going to get dehydrated. Thankfully he was okay and we were able to come back home after 2 hours in the ER.

Despite the babies still being under the weather, I was able to capture a few pictures of them dressed in their Valentine's outfits. They were cute even though some of them were still feeling yucky.

Cupid brought us a new pet fish.


Meet Nemo

Mia


Tessa


Not every picture can be a smiling picture. lol

Gracie

Rayleigh


Brant


My boys wouldn't stay put.

Oh the joys of trying to get 6 kids to cooperate.

Looks like Tessa and Brady are in deep conversation.


Brant's had enough...he's ready to run away.





I did manage to make some Valentine's cupcakes.


This is how we roll...lol.
I don't make too big of a deal out of Valentine's Day. I feel if you love someone, you should tell them and show them every day. I'm so thankful God blessed me with this big, wild, and crazy family of mine. My life is filled with so much love and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment