Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas 2015

Wow! The past two days have been incredibly busy for us and incredibly blessed. Our Christmas Eve consisted of lunch at my moms, then Christmas with my dad, and we ended the day with Christmas with Steven's family. Then it was time for Santa to get to work and let me tell you, he had his work cut out for him here. He didn't finish up until 10:40pm, which is way past his bedtime. ;) The babies actually slept in Christmas morning (woke up at 6:40am) so we changed their diapers and kept them in the girls' room until we could get Brady awake (7am). Coordinating 6 kids all waking up at approximately the same time to all be surprised by what Santa brought them is no easy feat, but we managed it well. The kids loved their gifts from Santa. Then it was off to my grandmother's house for more Christmas. We got home around lunch to feed the quints and put them to bed. Steven's mom arrived around 2pm and we ate a late lunch/early dinner with her while the quints slept. Then we just relaxed for the rest of the day and let the kids play with all their new toys. It was an exhausting two days, the quints were way off their schedule, it felt like we were all over the place but everyone did really well. For the first time in my life, I'm actually glad Christmas is over. I've got a lot of cleaning to do and it starts with taking down all my Christmas decorations in the morning.

Here's a look at our Christmas fun.
Brady & Gage 
Brant
Rayleigh
Mama Watson & Frank
Mia & Gracie
Tessa
Gracie
My stepmom, Loretta, made all the kids aprons for Christmas to go with the kitchen Santa brought.
Tessa
Rayleigh
Mia
Gracie
Gavin & Tessa
Brant
Santa worked hard this year to make sure the Six Sweet Seals had a good Christmas.
They love their tent.
Brant got a basketball goal.
I got all these items at a consignment sale.
Of course, Brady had to have trains.
The big present was a kitchen.
Gracie
Brant cooking...
Tessa
Mia
Brant
Rayleigh playing basketball.
Rayleigh
Tessa
Love my grandma
Kara, Erin, & Preston
Love my big crazy family.
My sweetheart..
Pic with our big guy.
We have a lot of little cooks in our family.
Mia loves her Uncle Frank.
I'm so thankful my grandmother and uncle from Houston were able to come up for Christmas. We always have so much fun when they come visit.
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Tonight, Brady was so upset that Christmas was over. He just could't understand why Christmas wasn't going to happen again tomorrow, bless his heart. :(

We hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
xoxo,
Michelle










No comments:

Post a Comment