Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Around Our House

I love Christmas time. I love the decorations. I love the excitement of little kids. I love the shopping. I love it all. Here's a look around our house.
Our felt Christmas tree. I got this idea from Pinterest. The kids can take the ornaments on and off (and hopefully stay away from the real trees).
Our mantle.
Kitchen

What's a kitchen without a Southern Living Christmas Cookbook???
Love my 6 snowman mugs.
Our elves are back!
I painted the Santa picture at Painting With A Twist.
Love our footprint Snow Family.
What's Christmas without Mistletoes???
My Precious Moments Christmas Village.
I love Mason jars. They are the perfect container for Christmas candy.
Our Christmas tree
All six kids have a Christmas Bear for the year they were born.
Our quint bears.
We have so many ornaments now that I bought another tree this year. I got this little tree on Black Friday for $20. I put big bulb Christmas lights on it and it reminds me of what our Christmas trees looked like when I was little.
Each kid has an ornament with their hospital bands and caps.
The quints' booties from the NICU.
Brady's handprint (his first Christmas).

The year we were married.
Our family ornament last year.
Love our "sweet" family.

I kept all the kids' coming-home-shoes and they now are on our Christmas tree.

That's a whole lot of peas-in-a-pod.
Merry Christmas!
xoxo,
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute! Thanks for Sharing!
    Paula Whitehorn (I am Tamara's cousin)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!
      We love Tamara! She's a sweetheart.

      Delete