Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Secrets!

Secrets are NO fun..especially when it's something you really want to tell!!! I went to the doctor yesterday for my weekly check-up. When my doctor walked in she said, "do you want to find out what you're having today?" I was like heck yeah!!! I wasn't suppose to have my sonogram until next week, but she said she wanted to know the sex and of course we were dying to know. So we went in the room and got to see our sweet angel again & thankfully "it's" not shy or modest!!! So we know!!! And I couldn't be happier!!!! I am SO excited and I want to shout it to the world...but I want to tell all my family at the same time...and we couldn't find time to do it until Saturday. So, I'm trying my best not to slip and tell someone my exciting news!

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment