Thursday, December 4, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree!

I love Christmas time, it's one of my most favorite times of the year. I love the decorations and just the feeling that I get everywhere I go. Christmas is such a special time of the year. I don't, however, put my decorations up until after Thanksgiving. I hate how commercialized our society has gotten. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and (in my opinion) it gets overlooked a lot of times. It kills me how stores are open on Thanksgiving for pre-Black Friday shopping....and people go shop! Anyways, I'm not going to get on my soapbox about all that, Thanksgiving is over and now we finally have our Christmas decorations up around the house. And it is beautiful around here. We're also working on hand/foot print projects for Christmas.

This weekend (it took 3 whole days with all the starting and stopping) I got all my Christmas decorations out. Here's a glimpse of our Christmas trees. We have 5 trees in our house. Only one is decorated. The other 4 are from our wedding. I love putting our ornaments on the tree because each one has such a special meaning to us. We always get an ornament on vacation. And this year, we get to add 5 Baby's First Christmas ornaments!!!!
Brady was going behind me and taking ornaments off the tree and trying to play with them.


Such a handsome little guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment