Tuesday, June 21, 2016

6 Minutes

I love the saying, It's not the number of breathes you take but the moments that take your breath away. What a true statement and that's exactly why I love my clock wall. I love Pinterest and I saw the idea of setting a clock for the minute your child was born with the quote, "Your first breath took ours away" and I knew I had to do it in my house. So I started, several months ago, looking for clocks that were different but went together and were cheap. Of course, I headed to Hobby Lobby and that's where I found 5 of the 6 clocks. If you shop at HL much, then you know they put everything on sale at some point or another, so I waited until clocks were on sale for 50% off and I'd buy one. It took several months for me to find six clocks I liked, that looked good together, and were on sale. My friend Shelley painted the words on my wall. And my friend McCall helped me arrange all the pictures and clocks. I just love my creative and talented friends.

The six minutes each of my babies were born were the most amazing and scary moments of my life. Brady was born on March 15th at 7:59pm. The quints were born on March 18th, Mia at 2:46pm, Tessa at 2:47pm, Brant at 2:48pm, Gracie at 2:50pm, and Rayleigh at 2:52pm.


Brady
Mia
Tessa
Brant
Gracie
Rayleigh
Be blessed!
Michelle
You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals or Instagram at six_sweet_seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment