Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Hump Day Humor

Hey y'all! It's Hump Day!!!! Here's a quote I saw on Instagram that made me laugh so I thought I'd share it with you today:
Be kind to everyone you meet.
You never know who has lost an argument with a 3 year old today.
Or in my case a 4 year old
& FIVE 2 year olds!!!!

Here's some pictures to put a smile on your face!
My little helpers were back at it today helping me vacuum. 



G & M

R


R



Rayleigh & Mia resting and sleeping on Gavin.



The only way to beat the Texas heat is to get in some water!
And use lots of umbrellas and tents for shade.





R





R







As you see, Rayleigh has been in a very good mood lately. I'm so happy to see that she's feeling and acting so much better.
Well that's all folks! Have a great rest of the week!
Be blessed!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Oakley Titanium sunglasses - T-Shirt Designs
    Oakley Titanium Sunglasses · Buy on T-Shirt Designs ✓ T-Shirt titanium strength Designs titanium oxide formula ✓ T-Shirt Designs ✓ titanium hair trimmer T-Shirt Designs ✓ T-Shirt Designs ✓ titanium white acrylic paint T-Shirt Designs ✓ T-Shirt  Rating: 5 · ‎5 votes 2019 ford edge titanium for sale · ‎$34.99 · ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete