Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Hello Tuesday! Brant's Anniversary

Hey y'all! Welcome back! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. So yesterday was a typical Monday. I couldn't get my pictures to upload to my computer, therefore, couldn't finish this post. AND, our deep freezer went out! Talk about frustrating. We lost several hundred dollars worth of frozen food which is very discouraging, but that's life, you win some and you lose some. Last night Steven bought us a new deep freezer so hopefully this will not happen again for a very long time.

The kids are still sick! I don't know if we're ever going to get over this stomach virus. It keeps lingering on and on and on. I'm so over it! This past Wednesday we kept count and we went through 50-60 diapers in one day!!! This is becoming an expensive virus when it comes to diapers and wipes. So please continue to pray for us. I actually took Rayleigh to the doctor today and we're doing to do a stool sample and they did some blood work so hopefully we'll get some answers soon. Please pray.

Our Cardinal baseball team lost out of the baseball playoffs this weekend. They had such an amazing season and it was a tough loss but that doesn't take away from everything they accomplished. Our little town is so proud of all the guys.

Yesterday is a big day for us, it was Brant's homecoming day from the NICU!!!! I will never forget that day. I was so happy to finally get to take my first baby home from the NICU but I was also very scared, I had gotten used to having the monitors to make sure he was breathing and doing well, and all of a sudden I was taking him home with nothing (I had become very dependent upon the monitors). And I was sad to have to leave the girls behind. But it all worked out in the end and we finally got everyone home by the end of July. Brant is my little stud muffin. He's a little charmer. He loves to play with balls. He can throw them (he's got an awesome windup), kick them, and catch them. He loves to be on the go. I'm so thankful God gave me one more little boy to love, he brings us so much joy. Yesterday, I got to get away with just Brant and focus just on him. I love Mommy & Brant days. I love being with all my kids but it's also nice to get some one-on-one time with each one of them too.
I hate when my babies are sick.  :(
Thankfully Brady was only sick for 24 hours.
R, T, M




G


M went to sleep with her cell phone and paci.


We are protecting ourselves from the nasty stomach virus.

R

T

BL
We've watched lots of tv the past 3 weeks.
The quints supervising Daddy while he cuts Brady's hair.
Apparently I didn't do such a great job and got fired from hair cutting duties. lol
#savingmoney
Lining the roads to give the Cardinals a proper send off to play ball.

BL

Gavin, Brant, Nana

Rayleigh & Makenna

G
Gage batting.



On base

Pitching






Celebrating Brant's big day with lunch with Pops.


Shopping at Target
Ending our date with snow cones.

Happy 2nd Anniversary to my little NICU Graduate! 

Have a great week!
Be Blessed,
Michelle
You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals or Instagram at six_sweet_seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment