Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Hump Day Humor

Hey y'all! Hope you're having a fabulous week. Anytime I get behind on my weekly blog posts (like I did this week) it always throws me off when it's time to blog again. But have no fear, I remembered today was Wednesday and I'm hear to put a smile on your face.

Oh, and just to let you know, I am on Instagram under six_sweet_seals. You need to start following me because I put lots of pictures on there that I don't put on my Facebook page or on here to keep from duplicating myself. I'm really becoming a big fan of Instagram; I've had my account for years but never really used it until lately. It's a LOT less drama than what you see on Facebook. I love it! So check me out!

And for your mid-week smile, laugh, and a little bit of happiness......
Mia trying to escape.
Gracie mad because Mia is in her basket.
#sistertroubles




Mia loves lotions.
She snuck and got the butt lotion and had a good time wiping it all over her body.

Pray for me y'all! I don't know what I'm going to do with this little girl right here...
she is something else.
But oh so adorable, cute, and most of all hilarious! 

Rayleigh is always the last kid to finish all her meals.




Rayleigh loves playing with my shoes.


I love this picture because the girls are actually sitting and playing nicely.
They are actually doing occupational therapy.





Have a great rest of the week!
Be blessed!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment