Monday, July 11, 2016

Hello Monday & Mia's Special Day!

Hey y'all! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Ours was very low-key. Today is a special day here at the Six Sweet Seals house; it's Mia's NICU Homecoming Day!!!! She was our third quint to come home. Mia's Grandma took her out for dinner to celebrate her special day and she also bought her a new toy. I'll take her out for her Mommy & Me outing very soon, hopefully.

Here's a few pictures of what we've been up to.....
I have the best neighbors in the world!
They planted a tomato bush just for me.
The other day Ms. Nora brought these little beauties over for me to eat!
Thank the Lord for good people like Coach Jones and Ms. Nora.

I know it's a dark picture but this is what my life has been like lately.
Gracie and Brant are back to climbing out of their cribs.

My friend, McCall, painted this for me.
I can't think of a better phrase to describe my life.

Beating the heat with playdoh.



They girls were doing each other's hair.



My best friend, Jessica, came to visit us today and she brought her two kids with her. It was so much fun catching up with Jessica, her mom, Linda, and to see our kids play together.







Mia having fun on her night out with Grandma.



Thanks for stopping by. I hope to have my special projects completed very soon!
Be blessed,
Michelle

1 comment: