Thursday, July 7, 2016

Tessa's Special Day

It's been a month since we celebrated Tessa's homecoming day from the NICU and I'm just now getting around to taking her out to celebrate. I love getting away with just one of my kids and spending one-on-one time with them. I love having a big family, there are lots of advantages to having a big family, however, getting to spend quality one-on-one time with each kid is hard. I'm blessed to have several of my family members that work at school and have the summers off so I have extra help with the kids which allows me to get away with one of them every-so-often.

Tessa and I didn't do anything special, mostly just shopped, but it was fun just having the day to ourselves. She was so well behaved. I can't get over how easy it is to have just one kid. Seems like forever since it was just me and Brady so getting away with just one kid now seems so foreign and new and easy. We ran a few errands and ate lunch.

Tessa is my little sweetheart and I'm so thankful God gave her to me to love.




I just love it when I buy a kids meal and it doesn't get touched.
This girl loves puppies.






Be blessed,
Michelle
Follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals or Instagram at six_sweet_seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment