Sunday, November 13, 2011

Brady's Bump - 21 weeks


Due Date: March 24, 2012
Weight gain: 16lbs, gained 3 more pounds this week
Maternity clothes: I’m mostly wearing maternity clothes now.
Sleep: Alright…I’ve been pretty stressed this past week over my comps…so that kept me up a few nights. I can’t seem to get comfortable on my left side.
What I miss: sleeping on my belly…this week I also missed being able to drink alcohol!!! After I finished my comps Saturday, it would have been so nice to go have a Daiquiri.
Movement: He kicks all the time (especially at night!)
Sex: BOY!!!! Brady James Seals
Food cravings: Butterfingers & hot chocolate
What I'm looking forward to: Shopping & decorating
Exciting stuff: You can see my skin rise up when he kicks now (when I’m lying on my back). He’s a strong little thing! I love feeling him move…it just melts my heart!
What a stressful week this one has been!! I’m so glad to have my comps behind me so hopefully I can relax and take it a little easier. I still have some projects due before this semester is over, but I think the hardest part is behind me now (at least I hope so). I’m looking forward to starting my Christmas shopping this coming weekend and getting ready for Thanksgiving. I’m really excited about my 5 days off next week. I have to work Monday & Tuesday, but those won’t be too bad…we’ll just do fun art projects and watch Thanksgiving movies. I love the holidays…plus, not too much longer & I can put my Christmas decorations out!!!! I always wait until Thanksgiving is over. I’m trying to decide what I want to do for Brady’s stocking. I’m trying to decide between ordering all of us some cute monogrammed ones or making Brady one myself. My mom made my stocking and it’s always been so special to me…but I’m a girl, I don’t know if it will be so special to a boy to have a handmade stocking…and those things are a lot of work because I made Gavin on a few years ago. I’ve got to hurry up and decide so I can get them up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment